Monday, February 25, 2013

Inspiration // Rings

Rings, Style Inspiration, Jewelry Inspiration
( 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 )

I'm most definitely a ring person. I love the look of wearing multiple rings and especially the idea of having rings that you wear every day. In practice though, I never wear rings because it's almost impossible to find one that's not made of metal. But I still love looking at them, especially on Pinterest. I included all of these in a style inspiration post because I think these rings are especially original, interesting, and gorgeous. I wish I could own them all!

P.S. Have you ever heard the phrase "ring by spring?" I've only heard it as a cliche people use when talking about Baylor University since a lot of students get engaged while they're in school there. Have you heard it anywhere else? I love the rhyme!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...