Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Peach Pink and Baby Blue

summer outfit
summer outfit
summer outfit
Shoes: UO/Belt: Forever 21 (customized)/ Scarf: vintage/ Dress: H&M (thrifted gift)/ Bag: Old Navy

Eeek! My first outfit post! I'm so excited about this new blog and getting started! I've been wanting to post this first outfit for forever, but convinced myself that I should probably only start posting after I finished the design (although actually, I scheduled this post and wrote it as soon as I knew what the blog and picture dimensions would be ;). 

Anyway, this is dress was something Blythe found while she was thrifting, and since it has no metal or anything (since I can't wear zippers or metal because of allergies) she gave it to me! It's a little challenging to style, but this is definitely my favorite way I've worn this dress so far. 

Charlotte

P.S. Thanks for taking these pictures, Blythe!


Currently listening to: "Wash Away" by Joe Purdy
summer outfit
summer outfit

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...