Thursday, June 14, 2012

Summer Sun

summer outfit
summer outfit
summer outfit
Bag: Old Navy/ Dress: Target (gift)/ Shirt: Abercrombie (gift)/ Shoes: UO


I love the idea of layering shirts and strapless dresses, and while I probably won't be able to do that for long, since we still had school the day these pictures were taken, I decided to add another layer for the air conditioning. When I was putting this outfit together, I was slightly afraid that it would turn out too girly, but I think it worked out well!

summer outfit
summer outfit

We actually took these pictures during the one of the last weeks of school (it seriously feels like forever ago!) and after a long day of exam review and German grammar, stepping outside into the sun, goofing off with old friends, and taking pictures was just what I needed.

summer outfit
summer outfit
summer outfit
I loved how Hanna included two different colors of purple in this outfit so I just had to take pictures for a post. Doesn't it look awesome? And she has the best hair! Our other friend Gabe also was clearly very interested in the blog pictures.


Charlotte


P.S. A big thanks to Hanna for taking most of these pictures!


Currently listening to: "Folkin' Around" by Panic! at the Disco 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...