Monday, July 9, 2012

Firework

summer outfit
summer outfit
Dress: Forever 21/ Shirt: Gap/ Shoes: Payless/ Necklace: Old Navy/ Bag: Gift


My mom, brother, and I went on a bit of a road trip the other day and as we were driving, I spotted this adorable firework stand. I thought it would be a great background and so we took pictures there. The lighting wasn't the best, though it was late in the afternoon, so that's another thing I have to keep in consideration. I forget it's summer! In any event, I love how charmingly these stands are painted, especially with the light bulbs strung across the top. I have to say, though, I almost changed my mind about taking pictures there when I stepped into the grass and about ten grasshoppers jumped away from my feet! It's silly, but grasshoppers freak me out, especially when they're jumping out of the grass, but I surprised myself and took pictures anyway. Oh, the things I do for this blog!


Charlotte


P.S. A great big thank you to Mom for taking these pictures and helping picky me.


Currently listening to: "Island in the Sun" by Weezer (resisting the urge to link to Britney's "Circus"


summer outfit
summer outfit

2 comments:

  1. I was just about to comment on your fun location and then you did it yourself. (: Good choice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you! I just couldn't resist the cute light bulbs and bright colors!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...