Saturday, July 7, 2012

Free Alt Design Summit Classes

Hey, everyone! I don't normally post on the weekends, but I wanted to let you all know about this amazing opportunity I found out about on Airy Fair. Basically, by following these steps, you can get up to four Alt Design Summit blog classes for free thanks to Bing! I'm so excited about this, but I'm really having the hardest time picking which ones I want to attend!

These are the ones I'm considering right now:
Content is King
The Organized Blogger: Tips and Tricks for Blogging Success 
Growing Readership
Graphic Design for Bloggers
How to Build and Enhance Self-Worth
Bringing Home the Bacon When Your Blog Isn't Huge
Blogging 101: The Basics for Getting a Head Start

Thanks, Bing!

Charlotte
Alt Design Summit: Graphic Design for Bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...