Monday, July 30, 2012

Sweet

In Motion: Summer Outfit
In Motion: Summer Outfit
Top: Talbots (Mom's from years ago)/ Dress: Target (hand me down)/ Scarf: Target/ Bracelet: Gift/ Bag: Gap/ Shoes: Toms

I felt a little silly about wearing this dress this day since I had just worn it a day or two before, but I'd just done laundry and was having a bit of a hard time coming up with outfits! I liked the idea of this one, but it felt a little too sweet. I couldn't think of anything for summer but still a little edgy to add (and it's hard to find edgier pieces without metal) so I just went out anyway. I actually like this outfit more now that I'm looking at the pictures than when I did as I was getting dressed. Dark tights, my gray/black bag and a few other heavier accessories might transition this outfit well into fall/winter or an edgier look, though, too, so I'll definitely keep that in mind.

Charlotte

Currently listening to: "I Want" by One Direction (okay, I actually have a serious problem now)

In Motion: Summer Outfit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...