Monday, August 13, 2012

Musically Dressed: "Ready to Go"

In Motion: Ready to Go Screencaps
In Motion: Ready to Go ScreencapsIn Motion: Ready to Go Screencaps
In Motion: Ready to Go ScreencapsIn Motion: Ready to Go Screencaps

In Motion: Ready to Go Screencaps
(Screencaps by me)
I can't help but love Panic at the Disco. They're one of my all time favorite bands, which is funny because last year I couldn't stand them! Mostly because when they were really popular (when I was in middle school), for whatever reason, everyone who wore their shirts and bags was really obnoxious or rude so I didn't listen to them! How middle school, right? I just assumed I wouldn't like them since I didn't like the fans, but two of my friends showed me this video and I was immediately hooked. Not only do I love the song, but I adore the video. It's one of the best music videos I've ever seen! 
In Motion: Ready to Go Inspired Outfit
1 / 2 / 3
For my "Ready to Go" inspired outfit, I wanted to put something together that somewhat represented every part of the video, so I went for a colorful modern-vintage vibe. I really think the dress fits the modern beginning and the pretty, feminine dresses at the end. I also knew I wanted to include some kind of lace up boots to echo the boots worn in the chimney scenes, but since the dress wasn't as bright colored as I'd wanted it to be, I included the color with the shoes! Aren't the beautiful? I'm kind of in love, I think. I just think the color would go with so many things (I promise I'm not being paid to write this). And finally, I just had to include a hat like the ones at the end, and the only thing this outfit is missing is a fabulous printed umbrella!

I'll be posting my real-life version of this outfit on Wednesday!

Charlotte
In Motion: Musically Dressed Mini-series

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...