Monday, August 27, 2012

Summer and Friends

In Motion: summer day with friends
In Motion: summer day with friends
A week or so ago, I hung out with Blythe and Sidney at Sid's house and it was totally great. Of course, being a blogger, I brought a few outfits along so we could take pictures since my camera won't turn on, but it was tons of fun to just hang out with some old friends (honestly, I've been friends with these girls for almost my entire life: S since I was in first grade and B since fourth!). It's overwhelming and actually a bit nauseating to think that Monday is our first day as high school seniors, so I thought I'd post these pictures from our day. Though that wasn't the last time during the summer that I hung out with friends, it'll probably be last one I write a post about (we didn't really take any pictures of the others). So, slightly ironically, I'm posting it on the first day of school (and writing it on the last day of summer). All right, I'm going to stop writing before I get too emotional, but I'm so glad I have these pictures to look back on.

Charlotte

Currently listening to: "The Only Place" by Best Coast (rather appropriate, I think :)
In Motion: summer day with friends
In Motion: summer day with friends
In Motion: summer day with friends
In Motion: summer day with friends
In Motion: summer day with friends

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...