Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Jade

In Motion: summer outfit
In Motion: summer outfit
Top: second hand store/ Shoes: UO/ Shorts: Old Navy/ Bag: vintage

As you saw in my last post, I spent a day with my friends Sidney and Blythe at Sid's house, and this is one of the outfits I brought to photograph. Sidney's dog, Jade, was featured a bit in the last post as well, but I just had to include her here. She's just so sweet! She totally loves the attention and actually hit my leg with her paw over and over because I wasn't petting her! And of course, she did that to everyone else, as well! It's hard to not give in to such a sweet face.

Charlotte

Currently listening to: "Campus" by Vampire Weekend
In Motion: summer outfit
In Motion: summer outfit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...