Monday, June 18, 2012

Adjustments

summer outfit
summer outfit
Top: Gap/ Jeans: local store/ Bag: Old Navy/ Shoes: UO/ Scarf: Target


As I'm shifting over and adjusting to blogging over here instead of at Alles Mode, I'm also making it a goal to have much more varied picture backgrounds. This brick wall is perfect, but the day we took these pictures, it was much earlier than it was before, and I totally forgot to take lighting into account. Because of that, the sun was directly overhead and way too harsh. While sitting on this stool in the shade sort of solved that problem, the lighting in these pictures is still a little odd (you can see how bright it is behind me!). But it's all about learning, so I'm cool with that!


Charlotte


Currently listening to: "Grand Optimist" by City and Colour
summer outfit
summer outfit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...