Monday, June 25, 2012

Decisions

In Motion: Summer Outfit
In Motion: Summer Outfit
In Motion: Summer Outfit
Top and Belt: Forever 21/ Skirt: Macy's (probably around 10 years ago)/Shoes: Francesca's/ Scarf: Target

Originally, I just wore this top and scarf with sweats to Driver's Ed (it was really early, okay?) but knew I wanted to switch out the sweats for a skirt later. I was planning on keeping the scarf since I liked the color combination of orange and blue, but was also counting on wearing my purple skirt. That skirt was in the laundry so I went with this one, but I couldn't decide whether to keep the scarf or not. Something felt off about this outfit with or without the scarf, so I figured to go without since it's summer. I do wish I'd thrown on a bracelet or something, though. Ah, well. Simple wins out this time!

Charlotte

Currently listening to: "Houdini" by Foster the People

In Motion: Summer Outfit
In Motion: Summer Outfit
In Motion: Summer Outfit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...