Thursday, June 21, 2012

Spinning

summer outfit
summer outfit
summer outfit
summer outfit
summer outfit
Top: UO/ Shoes: Amazon/Belt: Forever 21/Dress: Gift/Scarf: Target

Clearly my tripod skills haven't been completely developed, since these angles are a little off, but I'm still so glad that I have it! It's making me so much more flexible when it comes to taking pictures!

Anyway, I'm sure you all have seen Kayley's blog Sidewalk Ready. I've only just discovered it, but it's quickly becoming one of my favorite reads. She seems like such a sweet lady! But since I only found it a little while ago, I'm working my way through her archives and I just can't stop pinning outfits! When I saw this post, I immediately pinned it to remind myself to try the scarf under the belt trick. I've done it before but never especially liked how it turned out, but Kayley's post made me want to try it again! And I have to say, I'm so glad I did because I think the scarf and belt really add something that was seriously missing from this outfit. So thanks, Kayley! And if you haven't by now, you should definitely check out her blog!

Charlotte

Currently listening to: "What Makes You Beautiful" by One Direction (I KNOW but this song somehow isn't terrible? One of my friends made me listen to it since she's fallen in the One Direction fangirl hole and I couldn't help but actually like it. Don't judge me, okay?? No fan shirts will be worn, but I'm kinda liking this song. And "One Thing" but it pretty much stops there, I swear).
summer outfit
summer outfit
summer outfit
summer outfit
And look! My first ever successful nonchalantly-spinning-my-dress photo! I've been trying to take a picture like this well...since I started blogging in 2010 and finally, success! My camera's shutter speed has always given me grief since it likes to change by itself (even when it's on the manual or aperture setting) but it seems like in this shady spot, the camera decides fast shutter speed is a good idea! Yay!

And also, sorry for all the pictures! These just turned out especially well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...