Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Purpleberry

summer outfit
summer outfit
summer outfit
summer outfit
Top and Dress: Forever 21/Scarf: Vintage/ Bag: Gift/ Shoes: Amazon

This outfit should look a little familiar because I stole the color combination from Hanna! I wasn't sure how I wanted to wear this purple shirt, and then I remembered her purple/purple outfit and went with that. It makes me eager to try other outfits made up of the same color!

Edit: While I was trying to blatantly copy Hanna, I wasn't actually trying to copy Louis Tomlinson and that one time he wore a completely purple outfit. Please don't judge me for the fact that I can actually make that reference. I mean, he's gorgeous, but sorry, Louis, Hanna did it first! Probably, I mean, I have no idea where that picture is from, but I just found it and had to include it.

Charlotte

Currently listening to: "Ho Hey" by The Lumineers (wouldn't this song be great for a wedding?)
summer outfit
In Motion: Summer Outfit

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...