Monday, July 23, 2012

Un-Primary Colors

In Motion: summer outfit--maxi dress
In Motion: summer outfit--maxi dress
In Motion: summer outfit--maxi dress
In Motion: summer outfit--maxi dress
Dress: Ebay (Hanna's)/ Shoes: Germany (Hanna's)/ Scarf: H&M/ Belt: Forever 21/ Bag: UO

When I first saw this dress, I was dying to style it, and I just knew I wanted to pair it with sneakers. I've seen this done a few times before (I think on The Style Crusader). I love primary colors together in outfits, so when I saw this bright blue dress and pink shoes together, I knew I had to include my yellow scarf for a twist on the original three. I have to say, if I saw this color combination separately, I don't think it would feel like it's my style, but this outfit definitely is. It was also a lot of fun to see how Hanna and I styled the same dress differently, so I'll be sure to link to one of her outfits with it when she posts one!

Any ideas on why some of these pictures are blurry and others aren't?

Charlotte

Currently listening to: "The Ballad of Mona Lisa" (acoustic) by Panic! at the Disco
In Motion: summer outfit--maxi dress
In Motion: summer outfit--maxi dress
In Motion: summer outfit--maxi dress
In Motion: summer outfit--maxi dress

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...