Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Patterns

In Motion: summer outfit pattern mixing
In Motion: summer outfit pattern mixing
In Motion: summer outfit pattern mixing
Top: Old Navy/ Skirt: Forever 21/ Shoes: Toms

This outfit is the second one I brought to Sidney's house, and I just had to take these pictures here. I just loved the rustic, white-and-gray look of this shed and I think it's one of my favorite photo locations ever! It definitely made the three or four bug bites I got worth it. Of course, though, since I took these pictures with friends, we had to throw in some serious pictures as well.

Charlotte

Currently listening to: "Oh, Love" by William Beckett 
In Motion: summer outfit pattern mixing
In Motion: summer outfit pattern mixing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...