Thursday, August 30, 2012

Summer Ride

In Motion: summer outfit
In Motion: summer outfit
Top: Gap/ Dress: Forever 21/ Shoes: Toms

When I first put these pictures together, I had visions of a post where I effortlessly floated along the driveway on this plastic skateboard thing (it's not really a skateboard but it's not exactly a longboard...anyone know?), but I definitely wasn't that good at riding it. Actually...is that the right verb for skateboarding? Riding a skateboard? Well, as you can see, I'm far from good at skateboarding/the lingo/etc, and I even needed some help from Sid to get started. It was still lots of fun and so perfectly summer-y, even with the hot concrete.

Charlotte

Currently listening to: "You Might Have Noticed" by The Academy Is...
In Motion: summer outfit
In Motion: summer outfit
In Motion: summer outfit
In Motion: summer outfit

1 comment:

  1. I totally don't know what the name of that board is, but I do know a little somethin-somethin about skateboarding. My big brother used to ride them and do stunt biking. He taught me a few moves, though I really don't remember them right now if my life depended on it. lol

    Glad you had a lot of fun attempting to ride! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...