Friday, August 31, 2012

Sketchbook Pages: 10


In Motion: Sketchbook Pages Series: Hair and Faces
Early last year, I really wanted to try drawing realistically again, since I hadn't practiced that in a while, so that's what I did. The sixth season of Doctor Who was just airing as well, so I just had to draw Karen Gillan for starters. I was pretty excited that my drawing actually looks a bit like her, which doesn't always happen for me. I also just aimlessly drew hair from various sources, since I've always had trouble with that, and these pages were born!

Charlotte

Currently listening to: "Foolin'" by Devendra Banhart
In Motion: Sketchbook Pages Series: Hair and FacesIn Motion: Sketchbook Pages Series: Hair and Faces

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...