Monday, September 3, 2012

Day One

In Motion: back to school outfit
In Motion: back to school outfit
In Motion: back to school outfit
In Motion: back to school outfit
Dress: UO via Plato's Closet/ Shoes: Toms/ Jacket: JC Penny/ Bracelet: Beale Street, Memphis and DIY

For this week, I'll be posting my outfits from the first week of school! Ever since I got this dress, I knew I wanted to wear it on the first day. I love the print, how it flares out at the waist, that I can twirl in it, and that it has pockets! It even is machine washable, so it's really the perfect dress! It has spaghetti straps, though, so during the actual school day, I kept my jacket on. At my school, the rule is that straps have to be at least three finger widths wide, so this dress is only in dress code if I wear something over it. That's a little disappointing because I really like the neckline, but I already have lots of other ideas of how to style it!

Charlotte

Currently listening to: "Primadonna" by Marina and the Diamonds 
In Motion: back to school outfit
In Motion: back to school outfit
In Motion: back to school outfit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...