Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Accident

In Motion: photography experiment
These pictures were taken by my camera (before it stopped working) a while ago, and I've been meaning to post them ever since. I'm not quite sure how this happened since I wasn't the one taking the pictures, but this is how they turned out without any editing. I think there was a shutter speed and lighting problem, but I honestly love the effect. I love how hazy and layered they look, but still silly at the same time.

I also wanted to apologize for the unplanned little blog break that happened last week. Things have been crazy over here in IB world, but hopefully I'll be back to regular posting (except that this is Tuesday and I didn't post yesterday either. Sigh. Oh well).

Charlotte
In Motion: photography experiment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...