Thursday, September 27, 2012

Found

In Motion: school outfit
In Motion: school outfit
Top: Forever 21/ Jeans: Old Navy/ Necklace: Vintage/ Cardigan: Delia's/ Shoes: UO/ Bag: Gift

I have to say, I look pretty tired here. I mean, the start of the school year always means a bit of a transition, but I can without a doubt say that IB Senior year is so far the hardest thing I've ever done academically. Which is why there's been some unscheduled breaks the last few days. But I just need to get back into a schedule and things will be back to normal. I'm happy to report that I found my tripod, as well, which will be a huge help. I'm a little embarrassed, but somehow it ended up under the couch? I mean, I didn't put it there or anything, so I'm not quite sure how that happened. Oh well! As long as I have it back!

Charlotte

Currently listening to: "Skinny Love" covered by Ed Sheeran 
In Motion: school outfit
In Motion: school outfit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...