Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Awkward

In Motion: school outfits
In Motion: school outfits
In Motion: school outfits
Necklace: vintage/ Cardigan: Target/ Jeans: local store/ Shoes: UO/ Bracelet: DIY

Welp, as you can see, I'm back to using my patio table as a tripod. I don't know how long this will have to work, but it's definitely a bit awkward looking. I mean, headspace anyone? Sigh. And the grass is in the way of seeing my feet again, so I'll have to resort to some of my old poses to show my shoes. So it looks like it'll be Throwback Thursday every day over here for a while. At least that's popular, right? That's what the cool kids do?

Okay.

Charlotte

Currently listening to: "The A Team" by Ed Sheeran
In Motion: school outfits
In Motion: school outfits
In Motion: school outfits

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...