Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Reminder

In Motion: school outfit
In Motion: school outfit
Top: UO/ Vest: Nordstrom/ Shoes: UO/ Skirt: Target

Okay, so I promise I didn't wear this skirt twice in a row. Actually I don't remember what order I wore the outfits I took pictures of, but I know for sure that I didn't wear this skirt for two days. I mean, the school year's been hectic already, but not that hectic. Let's hope it never gets so crazy that I don't know what I'm wearing anymore. I do have two college fairs this week and a test, and it's only Tuesday, so it's good to remind myself that even if it feels crazy, it's doable. And of course, to take breaks. I re-watched High School Musical the other day, and it was the perfect antidote to some school stress. Honestly, I used to have a serious love/hate relationship with that movie, but now after a few years have passed, it's the perfect de-stresser. I'd highly recommend it. After all, we're all in this together and there's not a star in Heaven that we can't reach. ;)

Charlotte

Currently listening to: "King and Lionheart" by Monsters and Men 
In Motion: school outfit
In Motion: school outfit

1 comment:

  1. what a lovely skirt!!!

    We wanted you to find out first about our Giveaway, maybe you want to join the fun!

    xoxo, 0941

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...