Thursday, September 13, 2012

Sick Day

In Motion: sick day
In Motion: sick day
In Motion: sick day

I've come down with the flu, and while I'm feeling rather bad, weak, and achy, I'm trying to take this as an opportunity to take a step back and relax. Of course, I'm working on homework and the school work I'm missing, but I'm taking today also as a reminder to take a deep breath and recharge a little.

After all, there's nothing like rewatching Sherlock and some orange juice + sparkling water to make having the flu just a tiny bit better.

Charlotte

P.S. While I've been home sick today, I got to watch the end part of Bill Nye's live interview of an American astronaut on the International Space Station. It blows my mind that in my parents' lifetimes, humans have managed to go from walking on the moon for the first time to having live interviews streamed over the Internet from someone who's hundreds of miles above the Earth. It's actually a bit difficult to fathom.

Currently listening to: "Buy the Stars" by Marina and the Diamonds  (I think this is one of her most beautiful songs, actually)
In Motion: sick day
In Motion: sick day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...