Monday, October 15, 2012

Blues

In Motion: school outfit, fall school outfit, fall outfit, borrowing men's clothes In Motion: school outfit, fall school outfit, fall outfit, borrowing men's clothes
Sweater: Gap (brother's)/ Jeans: Old Navy/ Shoes: Toms/ Bag: Gift/ Scarf: Gift

I went a little crazy with the amount of blue in this outfit, but oh well. Hopefully my scarf and shoes balance everything out. I've been wanting to get a thin sweater like this for a long time, but then I realized my brother has this one so I just figured I'd borrow it instead. Although that turned into an interesting conversation. When I asked if I could borrow it, he said only if I paid him! He said I could wear it if I paid him ten cents every time. But I mean...who has dimes? So he lowered it to a nickel but switched it back when I told him I didn't have any nickels either. He threatened to raise it even more so I was forced to agree. And now I owe him ten cents. Which he will...probably....maybe get someday. Or maybe I'll just have to wear this sweater some more so I can give him a dollar I actually have on hand. ;)

Currently listening to: "Black Treacle" by the Arctic Monkeys
In Motion: school outfit, fall school outfit, fall outfit, borrowing men's clothes In Motion: school outfit, fall school outfit, fall outfit, borrowing men's clothes In Motion: school outfit, fall school outfit, fall outfit, borrowing men's clothes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...