Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Rust

In Motion: school outfit, fall outfit In Motion: school outfit, fall outfit
Jacket: Forever 21/ Shoes: UO/ Skirt: Target/ Top: Aeropostale (forever ago)

This sweater is one that I've had since about sixth or seventh grade but I usually wear it on the weekends at home with seats or pajama pants. I like how it looks with skinny jeans, too, but for some reason, I've never paired it with a dress or skirt until now. I was really surprised by how well tucking it in worked and so I can definitely see this outfit on my repeat list. While I was putting it together and looking in the mirror, I was pretty apprehensive about all these colors together, but looking at these pictures, I really like them. I think rust is a really good staple color that can balance any others out, so I'm glad I picked this jacket up last year.

Currently listening to: "Santa Fe" by Beirut 
In Motion: school outfit, fall outfit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...