Friday, August 17, 2012

Sketchbook Pages: 8


In Motion: Sketchbook Pages Series
After I drew these different versions of Sydney, I decided to try adding some watercolor. While I didn't really like the end result--it's a little too light so I should have used stronger washes--it was lots of fun to get into watercolor again! I just may have to try it again sometime! I used to use watercolor all the time when I was younger, but it's harder to use with bigger pieces. Unless you use fancy concentrated watercolor, which my school has, and is my all time favorite. Anyway, I also wanted to play with the idea of drawing a sort of kaleidoscope pattern, so I did!

Charlotte

Currently listening to: "Kaleidoscope Eyes" by Panic! at the Disco
In Motion: Sketchbook Pages Series
In Motion: Sketchbook Pages Series

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...